Happy Valentines Day! From The Haviland Group, Your Real Estate Consultants For Life.
We want to take a moment to thank our wonderful clients, friends and family for introducing us to the people they care about. We love helping make people’s dreams come true and are grateful and blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives. We hope you enjoy your day with your loved ones today.
Richard, Matthew, Linda Haviland
Last Sunday my wife and I took a trip to Atlantic City Tanger Outlets The Walk. After some miserable cold weather it was a mild day and great to get out and walk around. One of my favorite stores is the Clarks shoes outlet. They have the most comfortable dress shoes I’ve ever warn. I like the lightweight shoe they make that is like wearing a sneaker. I’m on my 6th or 7th pair now.
My friend Caesar manages the store and we had a great conversation while there. He provides great service because he wants to, not because he has to. I found this refreshing to hear from someone , like me, who is passionate about what they do.
So if you are in need of shoes try Clarks Outlet at The Walk. Tell Caesar I sent you. By the way… they are having a fantastic sale right now. You’ll be glad you stopped in. It’s well worth the visit. Best wishes, Matt
One of my investor clients purchased this home that was demolished in a fire. He totally rebuilt the house from top to bottom and is now looking for a good tenant. Please contact me if you know someone would be a good tenant for this beautiful home.
4 large bedrooms, 2 full baths, Living room, dining room, kitchen with granite countertops. All new appliances including washer and dryer. Great covered front porch. Plenty of parking with driveway that goes through to rear ally.
Buyer pays for credit check and criminal background check. No pets. No smoking. First months rent and $2,700 deposit due upon approved application.
Contact Matthew Haviland
Keller Williams Realty Atlantic Shore
609-484-9890 ext. 132
Please no emails call me.
208 S. Rtoute 50 Mays Landing, NJ
Please see application below. Please include email address for each applicant. Credit check and background check will be done electronically and invitation will be sent to applicant’s email.
208route50-rentalKellerWilliams - Download rental application if tenant is represented by Keller Williams Realty Atlantic Shore
208route50-rental-co-op-agent - Download rental application if tenant is not represented by Keller Williams Realty Atlantic Shore
I found FreshBooks https://thehavilandgroup.freshbooks.com/refer/www it is similar to Quickbooks online but a better price. You can customize subcategories. You can sync to bank account and credit cards to automatically pull in expenses. They even have a free version. Try it for free and hope it helps you and your business!
Here is a great video with national market statistics and a tip for selling your home in the Spring.
If you are thinking about building a new home consider hiring 4U Corp of Bridgeton NJ. From something small to a large custom home there are many benefits of building a modular home. This local company does it for less be reducing transportation costs to deliver their quality homes. Contact me if you are interested in building a new home. Call me at 609-338-3773. Matt
Please visit our testimonials page and see what our clients have to say. We are grateful for their endorsement and for introducing us to the people they care about.
Happy New Year!
We had a great 2013 and look forward to a fantastic 2014.
I wanted to share with you a video from our Thanksgiving Pie Giveaway. We are grateful and blessed to have such great clients and friends in our lives.
11 Reasons Sellers Should List During the Holiday Season
Here are 11 reasons sellers should list during the Holiday Season.
11. By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the Spring, when many more houses are on the market for less money! This will allow you to sell high and buy low.
10. You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year.
9. Even though your house will be on the market, you still have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days around the Holidays.
8. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transfers cannot wait until Spring to buy, you need to be on the market during the Holidays to capture the market.
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a work week.
5. Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price.
4. Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays.
3. Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home. Less demand means more money for you.
2. Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you.
And the number one reason why your seller should list during the Holidays …
1. People who look for homes during the Holidays are more serious buyers!
* repost from blog.KW.com