We are rolling toward the end of October and Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Many home seller chose to pull their homes off the market this time of year and wait until Spring to sell. Here are 11 reasons sellers should list during the Holiday Season.
11. By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the Spring, when many more houses are on the market for less money! This will allow you to sell high and buy low.
10. You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year.
9. Even though your house will be on the market, you still have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days around the Holidays.
8. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transfers cannot wait until Spring to buy, you need to be on the market during the Holidays to capture the market.
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a work week.
5. Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price.
4. Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays.
3. Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home. Less demand means more money for you.
2. Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you.
And the number one reason why your seller should list during the Holidays …
1. People who look for homes during the Holidays are more serious buyers!
If you’d like to know if this is the best time or not to sell for you please contact me at 609-338-3773.
We review the pros and cons of real estate apps and look at the new KW app.
My KW.com app.
Everyone has an App these days. Banking, social media and even your favorite restaurants all have apps. They are convenient ways to stay connected and offer many conveniences. So when it comes to real estate Apps which one is best?
There are many large real estate websites that all have apps. And most of them work very well. Apps like Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia etc. provide similar home search functions and capabilities. They are connected to GPS so when you are driving around or walking around you simple open your app and you’ll see all the homes for sale around you. You’ll also see photos, prices and details.
Here is the biggest problem with these apps… they are not connected to a local agent. These apps are not connected to a local real estate expert who is looking out for your needs and best interest. So if you have a question or want more details on a property you may be connected to the listing agent but most of the time you’ll be sent to an agent who has paid to advertise on the app that may know nothing about the property at all.
My app also has a map function where you can draw the area you are interested in and it will pull up all available homes.
So what’s the best real estate app? Mine of course! My KW app allows my clients and friends and family to have all the features and benefits of the big name real estate apps with a connection to a local agent who is looking out for your best interest. My app works nationwide. And if you’re looking at home outside of my area of coverage I can connect you with a local agent anywhere in the country through our network of over 150,000 highly trained agents.
For 2019 our app will be totally redesigned with direct connection to every Multiple Listing Service in the country we will have the most accurate data for our customers. If you would like a great real estate app connected with a great real estate agent download my free app now. When the new version of the app is released your app will automatically be uploaded to the new version. Click here to download now or Text KW2JXSUJJ to 87778.