There are many reasons to buy and sell a home right now in Atlantic County, NJ. Let’s take a look at this from the perspective of home buyers and sellers.
Home Buyers In Atlantic County, NJ.
- Interest rates are still low. You still have great buying power.
- Atlantic County, NJ home prices are on the rise in many of our communities as inventory is shrinking. Purchase now before prices go up.
- Right now there are less buyers looking for homes in the winter. Less buyers means less competition and you are less likely to get in bidding wars with other buyers. You can often negotiate a great price and terms this time of year.
Home Sellers In Atlantic County, NJ
- Right now inventory is lower in Atlantic County. If your neighborhood has no other homes for sale or just a few for sale this could be a great time to sell before more homes come on the market in the Spring.
- If you are moving up to a larger home this is the perfect market to move up to something bigger. Demand for lower price homes in the $200,000 range and below is high. Demand for higher priced home is not as great. That means you can get top dollar for your home and get a great deal when you purchase your next home.
- Rates remain low. Higher interest rates mean less buying power for home buyer. If rates go up home prices will go down. Sell now before any likely interest rate hikes occur.
Figuring out when to buy and sell a home ultimately depends on your circumstances and situation. Contact me for a free consultation. I can ask a few simple questions to help you determine if this is the right time to buy or sell for you.
Many people always think of the Spring as the best time to sell and buy a home. That typically is when we have the most activity in our market however that doesn’t mean it’s always the best time to sell. Right now we are on the tail end of winter. We have some cold nights and the occasional snow storm and overall the weather is not bad. Buyers are out now shopping for homes. Listing and selling your home now means that your home will competing agains fewer homes for sale. Fewer homes for sale means you may be able to get a better price for your home.
March 2, 2018 Winter storm. Ocean City, NJ
Some of our communities are experiencing an all time low in inventory of homes available. The answer to the questions of when should I sell my house is it depends. It depends on your circumstances, your plans, your neighborhood and your house. There are many factors to consider and I’m here to help you. Contact me for a free consultation to determine when the best time to sell would be for you.
Best wishes, Matt
Here’s a quick post to let you know how I can help you and the people you feel comfortable
introducing me to.
If you or someone you care about had been thinking about buying or selling a home in the spring or summer and decided to wait, there is a subtle yet important shift to moving in the fall that deserves consideration.
Summer moves are often triggered by family needs, while fall and winter moves are frequently influenced by external factors such as work. Whether you are buying or selling, here are critical seasonal influencers which affect the value of a home.
It is important that you know I optimize marketing strategies based on several factors that influence your micro-market. The next time you notice a person who is falling into an autumn or winter move and you know they’d benefit from my help, call or text me immediately. I promise they’ll be delighted you introduced us.
Matthew Haviland, Your Real Estate Consultant For Life
Keller Williams Realty Atlantic Shore 609-484-9890 ext 132