Here’s a quick note to let you know how I can help you or the person you feel
comfortable introducing me to.
Just like an annual physical, it’s important to do an “Annual Home Review.”
Your home may be your biggest investment so it’s critical to keep up-to-date on the
answers to these five crucial questions:
1. What homes near you have sold, and how does this impact you today?
2. What new tax laws give you deductions or credits on home improvements?
3. What’s happening in your neighborhood that will impact the value of your home?
4. What changes have occurred in your life that alter your goals for the next 5 years?
5. What’s occurring with your current mortgage? What changes could benefit you?
The next time you are in a conversation with a friend, family member or
neighbor who is talking about their home’s value, remember the future belongs to
those who prepare, and I am prepared to help you and the people you care about. Call
or text and we’ll start right away. Together we’ll make the future better than ever!
Matthew Haviland, Your Real Estate Consultant For Life
Keller Williams Realty Atlantic Shore 609-484-9890 ext 132
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.