Questions To Ask Ask A Real Estate Agent Before
You Interview Them To Sell Your Home
Selling your home is a big decision. Choosing the wrong agent can cost you months of lost time and thousands of dollars. Make the right choice by asking these important questions:
1. Are you a full time real estate agent? Do you have a team?
2. Do you and the agents in your office systematically lead generate three hours a day for buyers?
3. Has your company won the JD Power customer satisfaction award for home buyers the last three years in a row?
4. Do all leads including internet and call in leads go directly to you?
5. Do you schedule showing appointments yourself? Or is it handled by someone who has never seen my home?
6. Do you list my home for sale on over 350 websites?
7. Do you partake in continuing education at least every six months?
8. Do you have a database? What database system do you use?
9. Does your company database reach at least 25,000 households?
10. Is the listing information on my home shared with other agents in your company all over the country?
11. Does your company have the lowest days on market of any company in Atlantic County?
12. Does your company consider you a “partner” in the business? Or do you have to check with your broker before making a decision that will help me sell my home?
13. Do you use a 24 hour 800 number lead capture system?
14. Do you conduct monthly home buyer seminars to attract buyers for my home?
15. Does your company have a belief and values system?
If your home may be a short sale also ask:
1. Do you have an attorney that will negotiate on my behalf to ensure that I don’t have a deficiency judgment at no cost to me?
2. Have you successfully closed any short sale transaction on the listing side and buyer’s side?
STOP! If the agent answers NO to any of these questions hang up and call Matthew Haviland right now.
Matthew Haviland 609-484-9890 ext. 132
The Haviland Group
Your Trusted Real Estate Experts For Life
Keller Williams Realty Atlantic Shore