In this video I do an overview of the fabulous Hawthorne Estates new construction community in Medford NJ built by DR Horton. There are brand new homes with four models to choose from. I’ll tell you about the area, included features and pricing. For more information on the community or to schedule an in person tour call me at 609-338-3773. I also have more information on the community and video tours at https://sjhouses.com/hawthorne-estates
It’s a great time to sell your home. If you’re thinking about selling or just want to know what your home is worth right now please contact us.
Join us for episode 4 of our HOME Show. This week we discussed buying a home during Covid 19 and interviewed clients who successfully found their home and purchased during Covid 19.
We discussed the differences in the home buying process, how offers and contracts are different, and discuss safety while viewing homes.
Join us for our next episode at https://www.facebook.com/havilandgroup/
Have you been stuck in the house for weeks and are sick of your house? Join us as we discuss 3 Ways to cure quarantine house fever. We’ll have a special guest, give you a real estate market update and answer your real estate questions live.
Join us on Facebook Live and Watch our next episode at https://www.facebook.com/havilandgroup/
Here is a replay of this weeks show. We talk about how to sell your home in today’s crisis. We also provide a real estate market update and mortgage update.
Watch our next episode live on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/havilandgroup/
COVID 19 has made an impact on NJ in a big way. And in South Jersey we have not as many cases of COVID 19 however we’ve experienced a severe economic impact with many businesses forced to close. Our team has continued to work from home and remotely to keep our clients safe practicing social distancing and using personal protection equipment. Governor Murphy has allowed us to show properties on a 1 on 1 basis. Open houses are not allowed at this time.
All these changes have forced us to get creative. Our home seller clients can now sell their home without ever having anyone enter it. Our eLISTING Virtual Home Selling System makes this possible. For buyer we are working as remotely as possible through our eBUYER Virtual Home Buyer System. This allows us to tour homes live with our clients while they stay in the safety and comfort of their home. For open houses we’ve moved them online. eOPEN is our Online Open House System that allows for personal face to face video interaction. These open houses are also broadcast live to social media.
We are changing the was we do business to continue to help our real estate clients safely during this challenging time. I’m available for a free phone or video conference to talk about your needs. Call or text me at 609-338-3773. Best wishes, Matt
We are rolling toward the end of October and Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Many home seller chose to pull their homes off the market this time of year and wait until Spring to sell. Here are 11 reasons sellers should list during the Holiday Season.
11. By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the Spring, when many more houses are on the market for less money! This will allow you to sell high and buy low.
10. You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year.
9. Even though your house will be on the market, you still have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days around the Holidays.
8. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transfers cannot wait until Spring to buy, you need to be on the market during the Holidays to capture the market.
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a work week.
5. Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price.
4. Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays.
3. Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home. Less demand means more money for you.
2. Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you.
And the number one reason why your seller should list during the Holidays …
1. People who look for homes during the Holidays are more serious buyers!
If you’d like to know if this is the best time or not to sell for you please contact me at 609-338-3773.
* repost from blog.KW.com
I often get asked when is the best time to buy a house. And the answer often depends on your circumstances, goals, and needs. However in this article I post 3 reasons to buy a house now in Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
- Interest rates are low. Interest rates are now at about 3.92%. This is a historically low rate. If rates go up that will decrease the loan amount that a buyer can afford.
- Inventory is good but shrinking. Inventory is down in many of the neighborhoods of Egg Harbor Township. Lower inventory can cause home prices to increase. Several communities are experiencing price increases. It’s better to buy now before prices continue to increase.
- Newer inventory of homes for sale. At the peak of the real estate market Egg Harbor Township was a new construction boom town. Many developments were built at that time. There typically is a good inventory of homes for sale that are built in the 90s and 2000s. If you’re looking for a newer home Egg Harbor Township is a great choice. There are also developers building brand new homes.
Bonus: If you have kids buy now to get your children into the school system in time for the new school year. Egg Harbor Township High School has an A rating.
I just listed this fantastic house in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. 2 Cary Ct is a lovely home on cul-de-sac location and large .4 acre wooded lot. This home features 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is a living room, dining room and eat in kitchen. The 2nd bedroom on the first floor has been converted to a family room and can be converted back to a bedroom giving you two bedrooms on the first floor.
The second floor has two bedrooms and a full bath. There is a large rear deck and fantastic private fenced back yard. New paint and carpet. Roof was replaced 10 years ago and HVAC replaced 5 years ago. Move in ready. Contact us for more details.
Buying a vacation home at the Jersey shore may seem out of reach for most people. Typical beach homes range in the $400,000 range and up. However it is possible to purchase something much less and and actually keep the price under $200,000. Here are 3 ways to purchase a NJ shore beach home for less than $200,000.
Choose a location further from the beach.
Many of our shore town have areas that are further from the beach. These sections typically have more year round residents and more affordable prices. For example, I recently listed this ranch home in Ventnor Heights that was raised and renovated and is currently priced at $190,000. Click here for details on the house.
Choose An Up And Coming Area
Not all shore towns are priced the same and if you’re looking to spend less choose an up and coming area like Atlantic City. Prices for many homes and condos are under $200,000. There are some great locations in Atlantic City and some not so great locations. Choose a local agent who can help you find the right location and home.
Look For A Home Off Shore
If you’re willing to take a short drive you can get more house for the money off shore. Communities like Somers Point are just a 5 minute drive into Ocean City. Absecon is just 5 minutes from Atlantic City and 10 minutes to Brigantine. And if you’re will to drive a little further communities like Egg Harbor Township, Linwood, Northfield and Galloway are within a 20 minute drive to the beaches.
If you’re considering purchasing a shore home or investment please contact us for a free consultation. No matter what your budget is we’re here to help.