In this video I do an overview of the fabulous Hawthorne Estates new construction community in Medford NJ built by DR Horton. There are brand new homes with four models to choose from. I’ll tell you about the area, included features and pricing. For more information on the community or to schedule an in person tour call me at 609-338-3773. I also have more information on the community and video tours at https://sjhouses.com/hawthorne-estates
Tag Archives: house
New Listings Ranch Homes For Sale In Northfield and Atlantic City NJ
It’s a great time to sell your home. If you’re thinking about selling or just want to know what your home is worth right now please contact us.
Tour Historic Port Republic Church Built In 1871. Port Republic, NJ
Join us for a tour of this incredible building in my home town of Port Republic. In this video tour we see the entire church including the bell tower, steeple and the basement.
Homes For Sale In Egg Harbor Township NJ London Court Condos
We just reduced the price on this fantastic home to $110,000. This 2 bedroom 1 bath condo is a first floor unit located in London Court in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. Contact us for more details.
3 Ways To Buy A Home At The Jersey Shore For Less Than $200,000
How to purchase a vacation home or investment at the NJ shore for under $200,000
Buying a vacation home at the Jersey shore may seem out of reach for most people. Typical beach homes range in the $400,000 range and up. However it is possible to purchase something much less and and actually keep the price under $200,000. Here are 3 ways to purchase a NJ shore beach home for less than $200,000.
Choose a location further from the beach.
Many of our shore town have areas that are further from the beach. These sections typically have more year round residents and more affordable prices. For example, I recently listed this ranch home in Ventnor Heights that was raised and renovated and is currently priced at $190,000. Click here for details on the house.
Choose An Up And Coming Area
Not all shore towns are priced the same and if you’re looking to spend less choose an up and coming area like Atlantic City. Prices for many homes and condos are under $200,000. There are some great locations in Atlantic City and some not so great locations. Choose a local agent who can help you find the right location and home.
Look For A Home Off Shore
If you’re willing to take a short drive you can get more house for the money off shore. Communities like Somers Point are just a 5 minute drive into Ocean City. Absecon is just 5 minutes from Atlantic City and 10 minutes to Brigantine. And if you’re will to drive a little further communities like Egg Harbor Township, Linwood, Northfield and Galloway are within a 20 minute drive to the beaches.
If you’re considering purchasing a shore home or investment please contact us for a free consultation. No matter what your budget is we’re here to help.
7 Tips To Choose A Real Estate Agent For Selling In Egg Harbor Township NJ
Don't hire a real estate agent in Egg Harbor Township without checking on these things first
- Talk with agents’ recent clients. Ask for a list of past clients and references from the agent your considering. Check for online testimonials and reviews.
- Check for license and disciplinary actions. You can look up agent’s NJ license numbers here: https://www20.state.nj.us/DOBI_LicSearch/recSearch.jsp
- Ask about professional awards. NJ agents receive the Circle Of Excellence Award. If the agent hasn’t earned this award in the past year they are most likely not a full time agent and have not done an exceptional volume of business. My dad and I have consistently earned this award. Last year we earned the silver and bronze awards.
- Select the right broker. The company does matter. Keller Williams Realty is the #1 selling broker in Egg Harbor Township, NJ with 263 units sold last year.
- Find out how experienced an agent is. Ask for the number of transactions the agent has had over the past year. Combined The Haviland Group had 67+ transitions sides and over $12 million in sales volume in 2018.
- Look at the agent’s current listings and sold listings. Does the agent have listings for sale in Egg Harbor Township and how many sold in the last year? Last year we sold 14 homes in Egg Harbor Township.
- Gauge the agent’s knowledge of the area. Egg Harbor Township is a unique location. It’s a large township with everything from waterfront homes, farm properties, developments, 55 and over communities and golf course properties. Each section of the township is different and you need an agent that understands this.
If you need an agent to help you sell your Egg Harbor Township home contact us now for a free consultation.
When Should I Sell My House?
Why wait until the Spring? There is less competition right now!
Many people always think of the Spring as the best time to sell and buy a home. That typically is when we have the most activity in our market however that doesn’t mean it’s always the best time to sell. Right now we are on the tail end of winter. We have some cold nights and the occasional snow storm and overall the weather is not bad. Buyers are out now shopping for homes. Listing and selling your home now means that your home will competing agains fewer homes for sale. Fewer homes for sale means you may be able to get a better price for your home.
Some of our communities are experiencing an all time low in inventory of homes available. The answer to the questions of when should I sell my house is it depends. It depends on your circumstances, your plans, your neighborhood and your house. There are many factors to consider and I’m here to help you. Contact me for a free consultation to determine when the best time to sell would be for you.
Best wishes, Matt
New Study: The Longer Your Commute, the Less Satisfied You Are with Your Life!
Here’s a quick note to let you know how I can help you, or the person you feel comfortable introducing me to.
According to a new study from the University of Waterloo, any type of long commute – whether by subway or car – reduces people’s levels of happiness and impairs their overall mental health. Longer commutes also create more stress from being crunched for time and are linked to issues like hypertension, obesity, fatigue and a lowered immune system.
It’s no wonder so many people are looking to buy or sell homes in order to be closer to work. You’ve only got one life, so make the most out of every second of it! It’s all about quality of life!
So the next time you’re in a conversation with a friend, family or neighbor, and they mention they’re looking to move closer to where they work, take out your cell phone, look up my number and call or text me immediately. I belong to a national network of realtors and lenders, and I can help them find that perfect home closer to where they work so they can spend less time exhausted from commuting and more time enjoying life!
Matthew Haviland, Your Real Estate Consultant For Life Keller Williams Realty Atlantic Shore 609-484-9890 ext 132